Springboard International Bilingual School was established in 2000, and SIBS aims to provide a diversified learning environment and a bilingual integrated international education for students from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 high school. SIBS is licensed and approved by the Beijing Educational Bureau for accepting foreign national students and employing teachers from abroad. SIBS conducts instruction in small classes, entitles students with adequate personal attention and support, and ensures the quality pf personalized learning. SIBS emphasizes the cultivation of individual character, critical thinking, problem solving and effective communication.
For more details, please visit here.
|Grades||% in English||% in Chinese|
|Middle School (6-8)||80||20|
|High School (9-12)||90||10|
For more details, please visit here.;
Springboard International Bilingual School boasts a team of dedicated local and international teachers. The average number of years of teaching for the SIBS faculty body is about 10 years, and the average number of tenure at SIBS is about 5 years for our faculty team. Springboard International Bilingual School recruits foreign teachers predominantly from the western countries. Among the current faculty staff, 90% are coming from the United States, 70% of staff have Master's Degree or above, the rest 30% have Bachelor's degrees. All staff members have obtained the proper teaching certification and licensing in their home countries or internationally, as well as received the foreign expert work permits in China.
For more details, please visit here.
Early Childhood and Kindergarten (Age: 2-6); Elementary School (Grade 1-5); Middle School (Grade 6-8); High School (Grade 9-12);
Early Childhood and Kindergarten: 18-20 students/per class
Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM, (After School Activity during: 3:40 PM - 4: 30 PM)
After School Activities (Elementary School):
Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Football (Soccer), Golf, I-GO, Chess, Rubik's Cube, Swimming, Tennis, Tap Dance, Ukulele, Uno! Club, English Reading, Homework Club, Oil Painting, Phonics, Physical Fitness, World Mythology, Animation, Arts and Crafts, Boxing, Cooking, Choir, Coding for Kids, Chinese, LEGO, Magic, Science, Scratch, Creative Drawing, Wrestling.
Clubs & Activities (Middle and High School):
Debate, Model UN, Creative Writing, History, Economics, Finance, MATH，STEM, Science, Computer, Student Government, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Media and Film. Sketch, Visual Art.
libraries, sport fields, indoor and outdoor basketball courts, soccer fields, indoor gynasium, playground, auditorium, theatre, multi-purpose hall, art studios, music studios, dinning halls, science laboratories.
the whole set includes formal, regular and sports dresses for all four seaons of the year.
20 lines of bus routes covers most areas of Shunyi, Chaoyang and Haidian district
Healthy balanced meals with both Chinese and Western varieties.
RMB 2,000 (non-refundable, covering application processing, testing and interviews, can be applied towards tuition when applicant does enroll.)
Tuition per Year
Tuition per Semester
Please note that:
1) Springboard International Bilingual School uses bi-semester school year system, refers to the school year calendar for the applicable year of enrollment;
2) Tuition is prorated to semester, we do not further prorate to month or week if the enrollment period is less than one semester;
3) Tuition does not include the below Miscellaneous Fees: Meals, School Uniforms, School Bus Services, Books and Supplies, and boarding (if applicable).
Single-, double- and quad-rooms are provided for 5- or 7-day boarding students for a yearly fee of RMB 30,000-50,000.